Over a Quarter Century of Success and Recognition
- Safety Through Awards and Recognition (STAR) Award for Exemplary Safety Performance 2013 – Department of the Navy
- NASA Small Business Subcontractor of the year 2010 – Kennedy Space Center
- Charles F. Trainor Team Award for 2007 from the Savannah District U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Joint Task Force, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Southeast Construction Magazine’s Best of 2003 Electrical Project C5/Orsino Transformer Replacement at NASA, Kennedy Space Center.
- Navy Southern Division’s 2002 Construction Contractor of the Year
- Southeast Construction Magazine’s Best of 2002 Electrical Project for work on the C-2 Wharf Renovations/Upgrades at Mayport Naval Station
- “It is my privilege to have the opportunity to recognize the outstanding performance of MIL-CON Construction Corp. on the above referenced project. Your team on the ground executed the work in a most professional manner”.
– Anton Dattilo, R.A. Construction Manager, NAVFAC Southwest
- “The entire MIL-CON team went above and beyond scope, including the project managers who exceeded our expectations. We were able to work around a few power outages towards the end of the job, and MIL-CON stuck around to work with our staff to finalize all of the technical details. We look forward to working with MIL-CON in the future!”
– Edsel Sanchez, Contracting Officers Technical Representative, NASA
- MIL-CON‘s quality of work, timely performance, management effectiveness and compliance with safety standards consistently exceeded all expectations on the Utility Annex project for NASA. This project was located at one of the most critical facilities on the Kennedy Space Center to the continuation of manned space flight. This “outstanding” project performance summarizes MIL-CON Electric Company.
– Kimberly Sweep, Contracting Officer, NASA